Sunday, November 16, 2014

Good-bye for now.

Dear blogging community,

For the past four years I have been overjoyed to blog here at One Yellow Bird. It has given me an outlet and venue for my thoughts and writing, a much needed respite in this busy and chaotic world. You may or may not have noticed that this little corner of the world wide web has been grossly neglected for the past several months. I have lots of excuses - valid and otherwise - but, in the end, the time has come to say good-bye to One Yellow Bird. I'm now blogging in a new little space, and would love to have you join me there.

To continue following my writing and creative ventures, hustle your little buns over to: www.wordandcraft.wordpress.com. I'd love to see you there!


Thanks for all the good times - you have been a blessing.

Good-bye for now.

Amy, One Yellow Bird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a peice of your heart's ponderings: